Hope all are doing well and keeping sane in these tough times. Today I have a soft and serene looking layout page from my art journal for you. Here it is!
Here is how I went about doing this layout
- I prepped the base with clear gesso and then did a light wash of watercolors and let it dry.
- I then took a stampset of flowers and framed the layout with flowers on the borders
- I stamped a single rose in the center and stamped my focal point sentiment from a Kaisercraft stampset.
- I colored in the focal point stamped image using watercolor pencils so that it stands out from the rest of the flowers on the border.
- Finished the page with a few gem drops.
Do let me know how you like it and how it has turned out. Your comments are what motivates me to keep making these!
Entering these to the below challenges: