Saturday 19 April 2014

Mojo Monday 341

Hi frensz....

I just completed the Mojo Monday 341 Sketch card. I have been trying to do one of the Mojo monday templates for a long time now. Finally got some time to spare :) This week's sketch is from Julee. Here it is...
In this version, I have used Black card base, Gold glitter pen from Uniball, Pista shells and some earring caps :) :) I personally feel it has come out well and the gold adds a antic look.




Entering it to the Mojo Monday 341


Hope you all like it.
See ya until next time!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...