Saturday 30 April 2016

Waterfall Folio


Hi all,
Today I am sharing with the Waterfall Folio created for the ICR Circle!!!

If you havenot checked it out hea over to the ICR now!!

Thi month we swopped Waterfall Folios and here is the folio that I created for a secret partner....






We get to send the folio to our partner and recieve one in our favour from another member... Here is what I received from Akshma of Akshma Creations...
She is also our first featured artist here in Krafttime. Do drop by her blog and read through an awesome tutorial on Embossing!!

Here is what I recieved from the super talented girl.... A lovely Folio for my keepsake :)



See you soon with another post :)
Hugs
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...