Monday 28 November 2016

Beautiful butterflies

Hey fellas, Hope you all had a good thanksgiving :)
It must have been a long weekend for all those folks in the US and the UK and elsewhere who celebrate Thanksgiving :)

Anyways it was a pretty much routine weekend in my place and here is a quick card that I created.



And the envelope

:

I love this stamp set absolutely. This is from Mudra and I am totally in love with this one.  it has two beautiful butterflies that I have stamped in mild tones and kept the color palette to a minimum.
The sentiment just adds on nicely and it will be a perfect card for your mom or sister or your girl friends.

Here is the envelope and the back of card stamped with the same set :)

Entering this to the following challenges:

Mudra Create your own background:


Love all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Uma,
    For some reason, I am not able to view your card pictures. Could you please recheck it from your end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Hussena! Updated the blog post :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...