Wednesday 6 September 2017

Happy Teachers Day - A Day Late...

Hello there fellas,
I promised I would come back with a set of Teachers' day cards for you.
So here they are!














The supplies are from different Manufacturers, but mostly from two dear Indian manufacturers Craftyscrappers and Mudra. Konica and Varshita and two wonderful souls and I wish them all success at their entrepreneur life.

Let me know what you think of this fellas!
Linking this to the following:
The card concept: withered florals. I have incorporated flowers with distressed and withered feel to it.


Linking this to the Path of Positivity Challenge #51: Teachers deserve a lot of love and this is an attempt to surround them with art and love!!!


4 comments:

  1. Really lovely cards - I love the weathered look. Thanks for playing along at the Card Concept. Ruth DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of cards! I agree, teachers need and deserve more appreciation! This is such a delightful gesture! Thanks for sharing with us over at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...