Wednesday 5 October 2016

Happy Birthday!!

Hey, there blogger pals :)

I am sharing a fun and simple card today that you can quickly make. One of my first supplies that I got when I started making cards was distress ink Mini kit #1. This kit has some fun colors that blend really well.

For today's card, I used picked raspberry, mustard seed and spiced marmalade to blend into one another in the card, offset to left. Once the blending was done I stamped a circular stamp using picked raspberry ink in random locations.

Finally, I finished off the card using the Happy Birthday sentiment from Mudra and mounted the panel onto Kraft card stock.

Let me know what you think of this fellas!

Supplies:
Distress ink mini kit #1
Sentiments from Mudra
Circular stamp from Itsy Bitsy
Ranger Archival Black
Kraft & white card stock

Entering this to the following challenges:


Pink & Main: #14: Fall or Halloween

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...