Monday 3 October 2016

Love You! Mini Canvas

Hey there, fellow crafters :)

Hope you are all doing well. I was recently the DT delight at the Path of Positivity Challenge #40 on the theme "Confidence". Check out the post here and leave by  Diane's blog too.
Today I am sharing a simple mini canvas project that I have made.


I took a mini canvas from Itsy Bitsy and marked off a part of the circle in the corner. For the rest of the area, I painted it blue and the remaining white using acrylic paints. Once dry I wrote the sentiment "Love you to the moon and back" using 3D outliners.
Finished off the canvas using some white splatters. Let me know what you think of this guys.

Supplies Used:

  • Mini Canvas from Itsy Bitsy
  • Camlin Texture White
  • Faber Castell acrylic paints
  • 3D outliners


I am entering this to:
Crafting from the heart 
Craft Your Passion:
Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge: 

See you all in a while!

Love
Uma

1 comment:

  1. Your project is so lovely! One of my favorite expressions. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...