Tuesday 20 September 2016

Decoupage jewellery #ReusewithKrafttime Day 18

Hey there! Yet another day to use up your stash here!
I am having few decoupage napkins that I wanted to try on altered boxes but my first attempt was so disastrous that it has been left to stay silent. But I took it up to try again and wanted to work on a small surface so that I don't go wrong much.

Here it is first :)


I prepared a base of 2 inch circle die cuts and got it ready with a eye pin and gave it wash of texture white. Then I cut out some pretty flowers and arranged it on the base. Added some handpainted flowers and highlights and applied generous coats of modpodge between time to dry. I finished the base with some ball chains  I have strung it on a chain with pink stone beads that look just right with this :). I have waterproofed it with resin and I just love the feel of it.
For the earring I followed the same procedure on a pair of white junkas and added a cool stud with matching rhinestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...