Sunday 4 September 2016

#ReusewithKrafttime Day 4 - Altered Pocket Book Cover

Hey there!
Posting a day late for Day 4 of #reusewithkrafttime "Use your Stash" challenge due to festivities here. SO there will mostly be a dual post today!!! Yippee....

Today I am sharing an altered cover for a pocket notebook. I so love pocket books and hoard them more than I actually write in them. I have had a couple of notes with multi-colored ruled papers that look really yummy for all the stationery freaks who get what I mean :P
Altered Pocket Book

The cover looked a bit dull, so I went ahead altering it slightly since the working area is quite small. I stenciled some "peacock feathers" DI using MFT paisleys stencils. Then I took an ornate frame chipboard die cut and colored it the same shade. I adhered the piece of stenciled paper and the die cut onto the book cover and added a couple of paper flowers and leaves. Finally penned the word "DREAM" on this. I can actually use this to write down my dreams. Don't you think this is a quick alteration?

What do you think! Do participate and share your wonderful creations too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...