Thursday 1 September 2016

#ReusewithKrafttime Day 2- DIY Mini Paper Pack

Hi all,
It is day 2 f my #reusewithkrafttime "Use your Stash" challenge. I am here today with a simple DIY project.


When I dug into my paper stash I found that I have a lot of papers that are partially used die cut negatives. I never throw these away as even the smallest pattern paper can come in useful sometimes.
I felt that many papers could fit a 4X4 size and thought why not make my own paper pack!!!


Woohooo! I set out to finding those papers that can be cut toa  4X4 size and arranged around 20-25 papers from various packs, pattern papers, card stocks, colored papers etc.

Then I applied glue to one end so as to make the pack stay put in place but also you can just tear off a sheet neatly when you want to use. Here is how the papers are inside . I just decorated

the cover with a packaging paper and added a die cut embellishment.



This has definitely made my paper stash container a little neat :)

What do you think! Do participate and share your wonderful creations too!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...