Monday 5 September 2016

#ReusewithKrafttime Day 5 - Crochet drawstring pouch

Hey there!
It is Day 5 already with #reusewithkrafttime "Use your Stash" challenge. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all and more importantly, Happy teachers day to all the lovely teachers out there. 

Today I am sharing a crocheted bag that started off as a table mat. Haha, I did this a couple of years ago and left it without finishing. So I took up my crochet needle and sat down to finish this when I thought, it could serve better as a drawstring pouch. So just added the final layer that was incomplete and added golden ribbon for the drawstring.  
Crocheted Drawstring pouch


What do you think! Do participate and share your wonderful creations too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...