Thursday 8 September 2016

#ReusewithKrafttime Day 7 - Crochet Baby booties Keychain

Hey friends,
It has been a great week using up my stash. How are you all doing !!!!

Today I am finishing up a crochet piece that I have been keeping waiting for a long time. I wanted to do baby booties, but messed up the initial sizing. So it turned out too small. So thought what the heck, let it be a keychain dangler!

Here you go!


 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...