Thursday 15 September 2016

Lulupu Mood board Challenge Post - #ReusewithKrafttime Day 13

Hey all,
I tried to come up with a simple yet refreshing layout today.

I have taken a circular piece of cardboard and punched a hole for attaching the strings so that it can be used as a wall hanging.
I took a soft pastel pink pattern paper and stencilled geometric shapes using picked raspberry distress ink. I adhered this paper onto the panel and created one complete border of mulberry roses in soft and bright pink shades. Then I added a second layer of arc of flowers for more depth.

I added mdf gate chipboard cutouts to the centre and added a simple sentiment.

I have left more room for customizations later :)

Entering this to Lulupu Moodboard challenge


 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout.! The flower arrangement looks lovely.!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...