Saturday 15 September 2012

Mojo Monday 258

Hi Blogger pals :)
Second post today! :) Wow :)
This week's Mojo monday sketch is by Juliee Tilman and it is a simple yet elegant design :)

I have used a white base card on which I have added a grey layer and 2 white strips in place of the ribbons.
Also used a circular yellow foam piece and added a quilled flower to it :) The sentiment is handwritten and done! :)



It is a very late entry to this week's challenge but better late than never!!!

Happy Crafting pals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...