Wednesday 13 November 2013

A step into the crochet world. Crochet Flower

Hi all,
I wanted to try something different and so went ahead with crochet. I looked up some video tutorials and there are some great material available online. I had learnt the basic in the craft classes in school days so it was quite easy to pick up :) I just learn some basic stitches and gave a try at this crochet flower myself. There is no defined pattern. It does not look random thank heavens, But the red part could have been much better, yes.
I deliberately did not take pictures of the backside :P :P






Happy crafting until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...