Friday 19 February 2016

Inked and Stamped... A first :)

Hello you all lovely people!



I am here with my first try of using inks and stamps!!! Yay!
I have used distress inks here to create a background and stamped the image and sentiment using Ranger Archival ink. Then i have colored the stamped heart using Faber Castell pencils
I have used Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Peacock feathers distress inks to create the background.

The heart stamp is from Varnas Creations. Please do check out here collections here for pre-made and custom stamps.

Will be back another day soon!!!
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...