Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Hi crafty peeps!
I am back after quite a while with a cute little card. Work has been keeping me busy these days not leaving uch time for crafting. Sharing a quick card I made using the baby in a pram stamp from "Special Delivery" stampset by Jane's Doodles.



I stamped the image using Ranger Archival ink onto White CS and colored them using watercolors. Then I gave a waterwash around the centre image and blended multiple watercolors. Adhered couple of sequins and added a few stars for the twinkling effect. 

Linking this upto 

Stamplorations


I have turned the layout around for this card!



Let me know how it goes guys!

Regards
Uma Iyer

Comments

  1. So oo cute...especially loved the little stars and the banner
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the watercolor background - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET baby card! Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby card, love the way he's peeking over the pram.
    Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton julie!!! I love the stampset too!

      Delete
  5. Your card is so cute and adorable. Love the water coloured bg.
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu this month :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Happy Thursday!
    Fantasic creation. .

    --Kraftgali

    Enter our giveaway at
    https://www.facebook.com/kraftgali/photos/a.922124647905695.1073741828.919063814878445/981490241969135/?type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Popular posts from this blog

To an awesome lady, Sanju :)

Be a good one!

Mudra First Birthday Blog Hop