Monday 21 November 2016

You and Me! Shaped Card

Hey there friends!
It has been a really time since I blogged. Wor and travel have kind of kept things realy bisy.. I am sharing a really simple card that I made for a friend. I have used some new supplies and embellishments that I got and I am totally loving it.
Here it is first for you.


Banner shaped Card and matching envelope

I cut out this card using the Peek-a-boo designs fist tail banner nesting dies on some great mettalic cardstock.
I wanted to keep the embellishments really minimal and throw more focus on the shimmer on the paper. So I clear heat embossed on a die cut that I recieved as a gift using the versafine black ink to get that brilliant effect. I embossed multiple times to get it really shiny.

I added a butterfly and a few tiny roses to add interest.

For the envelope I used a 12X12 pattern paper and created a DIY envelope in the matching size. Here are a few more shots.
Some effects there :) 


Envelope

Complete card
Linking this to the below challenges :)
Love to scrap Challenge:

Craft Your Passion Challenges

Love to Create Challenge

Let me know what you think about this in the comments!!
Lotsa love :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Uma. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the metallic paper you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! I am excited to see your next creation! -Rina CYP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...