Monday 26 December 2016

Being Thankful!

Hey friends!
The year is coming to a close and we have a fresh year to look forward to. I wish to take thsi moment to pause and thank all those who made my crafting journey possible. Family, friends, relatives, co workers, supportes, you awesome blog readers and finally self. Thanks a lot for the belief and hopefully I create better things in the coming year.

I wanted a way to express this and also share it woth others using a simple means of expressions. So I came up with the bunch of tags below.

These bunch were taken off before the blink of an eye actually!
I cut tags of size 2X3 inches from various colored cardstocks and stamped a "I am Thankful For" note on all of them using my Impresso Stamping tool . That is as simple fo that.

I am sure the recipents will love the token of gratitude!!!


Hope you loved this project :)

Love
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...