Thursday 4 April 2013

Foam sheet scrapbook

Hi all,
Posting after a long time again... How have you all been! :)

I have been keeping myself pretty much engaged at work lately and couldn't get to touch any crafting items at all :( Our client's EVP is leaving and we decided to give him a farewell gift in the form of writeups of what people who worked with him thought of him.

This is a simple thing to make and took me just under half hour. I have had these foam sheets lying around not knowing what to do. So i decided why not make a scrapbook out of it. So i cut them up and strung them using a ribbon and added a quiled flower on the cover. I also did very little embellishment as i wanted it to be toned down and the pages are going to be filled with writeups/photographs.

Hope you liked it :)


Happy crafting till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...