Sunday 1 December 2013

Basket Weave Stitch Pouch WIth Puff Stitch Flower

Hi all,
Today I finished crocheting something that I did after learning two new stitches. The Basket weave stitch and the puff stitch. There are lots of tutorials to demo this and I must say the basket weave stitch is super cool. It has a beautiful texture and makes your material strong.
The puff stitch flower is a cute little flower that I had created separately. But since the colors complemented each other I added it. The button is also made out of a simple stitch base that is used to start all flowers.

Here is what it looks like.
Hope all of you like it :)





Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...