Tuesday 17 December 2013

Crochet Bookmarks

Hi all,

This is such a dear post to me. Because these items are going to go to 21 sweet kids. My friend is their teacher and she just adores them. Hope this brings cheers to her class.

Presenting  Crochet Cute Bookmarks... Blue stars and Pink flowers. No specific pattern, Its all trial :P

Each one is slightly different, but each one is crafted with love and turned out quite well..

Here are they, ready to be sent off :)





Hope you enjoyed the pics :)

Happy crafting...


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...