Friday 6 May 2016

My Bundle of Joy


Hey you all lovely people!!! Hope you are having an awesome day !
I am!!! I am smitten by this "Special Delivery" stampset by Jane's Doodles. It is super uber cute and you just cannot take off your eyes from the cuddly babies in the stamps. Just feel like I want to snatch them out of stamps and cuddle them.
Today I am sharing a simple bookmark I made using two stamps from the set. A cutie baby in a bundle and a coordinating sentiment.






I stamped the image using Rangers Archival Ink and colored using watercolors. I die cut a scalloped rectangle and mounted the CS onto it.
Here is the stampset in full glory....

Isn't the baby cute!!! Yes!!!! But let me know how my bookmark did tough!

Love all the way from here :)
Uma

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...