Wednesday 20 September 2017

Stencilled jewelry -A First Take


Hello there fellas!!!
Hope you are doing good. I am slowing getting back to crafting for some time everyday and taking time out to calm my nerves by crafting a bit. 

The festival seasons are upon us at India and this is the right time to start making some jewellery!!!! 

I got out all of my bead boxes and wanted to try something different. 
I had these stancils out on my desk left from some paper crafts and scrapbooking and I felt why not use those designs to get some pendants done..

So here are a couple of examples on how you can use stencils and create really beautiful jewellery out of it.

The first one is a damask kind of pattern that is stencilled and converted to a pendant and linked to some very earthy tone stone beads.


The next one is one of my favourites. It has a simple small repeating pattern that I stencilled in and added some lovely violety beads along with shell pearls.



Do let me know what you feel about this guy's and leave me your comments on the same.

Linking this to the

13 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/




    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewellery.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Sheryl!!!! Thanks a lot for the top pick!!!! Loved playing the challenge!!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful piece once again..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. Thank you for submitting at Making Memories Crafting. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are such beautiful pieces! What is more fun that wearing art? Such a great way to share beauty and spark conversation wherever you go! Thanks for joining us on the Path of Positivity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...