Wednesday 25 October 2017

Spotlight stamping - Inspiration for Christmas

Hi Friends,
I recently saw the video posted by amazing Jennifer on her channel describing the spotlight stamping technique and gave it a try.
Although my take is not as elaborate as hers and uses a single outline stamp with minimal colors, I loved the effect and the fact that it was really so easy to do after hearing her explain!
Here are the cards.
A bit early for Christmas, but hey, better late than never!

               








To see the original blog with Details from Jenifer, jump here

Linking this to the following challenges:
Crafting From Heart : Challenge 180
Crafting by Designs: October Christmas
Stamplorations: Spotlight project showcase. I was also inspired by the following showcase project by Maria
A Snowflake Promise #45
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra
Christmas Challenge #24

10 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful!! I need to go find out how to do this! Beautiful cards!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Debbie ~ CCC DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for such warm words Debbie!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards , thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice, colorful Christmas cards. Happy to see I inspired you a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...