Sunday 13 September 2020

Bloom where you are planted

 Hey there fellow friends,

I have a fun grunge layout page to share with you today. 



Here is how I went about it. I prepped the base with some gesso and added the main focal image which was a part of decoupage paper. I then blended it out with some acrylics, distress oxides and alcohol inks.

I have added some texture paste with some stencils and some stamps along the borders. I added a handwritten note for the sentiment which reads "Bloom where you are planted" on a coffee dyed paper. 



I really love all the shades of red-browns going on here. Such a warm and earthy tone to this page of mine!

Until next time!

Entering this to the below challenges. 

A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes

Love to scrap - Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors (A take on outdoor spot )

4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous vintage creation and although it's lovely to have you join us at Stamping Sensations, you say you used decoupage paper for he focal image and we are a stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the background you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...