I was in a mood to create some basic shape stamps using rubber. Yes, carving some fun shapes is a really good way to de-stress!
I carved a zig zag wave onto a piece of eraser and from the other piece I cut out a strip. I have used them in the cards below.
I have inspired from 2 moodboards here.
I inked up the handmade stamps in distress inks and created some fun patterns in the corners. Added a dash of hearts on the cards and a 'With Love' sentiment from HOTP stampset.
To keep the card bright and cheerful I have added a couple of bright yellow flowers.
Linking to the below challenges!
1. The random pattern on chart paper on the ground
2. Color pallete ont he colors lined up in the wall
3. heart on the wall on pillow covered
4. Bright yellow light = bright yellow flowers
1. Zigzag pattern on top left corner of moodboards
2. solid stripe and color splashes on top left corner of moodboards
3. Yellow flowers on the bride's hair
5. Color pallete
Colorful pallete and bright flowers! Definitely Spring :)