Sunday 17 April 2016

Explosion Box with Cake Surprise

Hi all,
Get ready for a picture heavy post! This is one of the explosion boxes that I custom made for a friend to be given on his wife’s birthday.



The base is made out of 12X12 sheet and the ox has three layers to it before opening up to a yummy paper cake. The request was to stick to purple tones so the main elements are all in purple and then colors that blend well together. All purple roses on the cake are handmade . So are the flowers on the lid. Some quilled and some lacey! Some pretty doilies adorn the outside of the explosion box. Here are some more pictures!







Let me know what you feel about this guys!!
Love
Uma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...