Baby album! #ReusewithKrafttime Day 23


Hey all,
I have a picture heavy post for you. This is a baby album I did for a friend of mine. It measures 6 X 6 and has 6 pages. Each page has an inner tag that can hold pics and each page is embellished with cuties.
Cover

Cover: Pattern paper, stamping , fuzzy cutting and roses!

Closing cover

Page 1: Dedicated for the mom to be

Page 2: Mom's journal page to hold pics fo the belly times!

Page 3: Birth stats and First pics

Page 4: The baby's name and more pics!

Page 5: Picture folio in 4 X 4 and another page for journaling / photos

Page 6: More pics!

Final Page: Closure, cutie baby in pram (Jane's doodle stamps)

The spine
Hope you all loved it!
DO leave your comments :)


Linking this up to the following:


 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.



Comments

  1. Very cute and adorable baby album I am sure your friend will treasure always! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Popular Posts