Find some LUCK! #ReusewithKrafttime Day 22

Hey, crafty friends :)

I am here with a quick post for the day today. I usually work on a panel when I plan to use kraft cardstock as the base as I never get the right colors to use on the brown shade of paper. Today I was playing around with Itsy Bitsy leafy stamps and felt that the brown can be a perfect background for a fall card.

I stamped the note first and doodled the sentiment by hand. Then took a couple of leafy stamps and went around the note all over the card. I colored the leafs in fall colors using acrylics and watercolor pencils and finished them off with a couple of flat backed pearls.


Let em know how you like this folk.

Entering it into the following challenges
Path of Positivity: Luck







 I am having a month long "Use up your stash " challenge running on my blog. Check out the details here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To an awesome lady, Sanju :)

Be a good one!

Mudra First Birthday Blog Hop