Sunday 3 June 2012

Popeye the sailor man...... 

"I'm Popeye the sailor man

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I'm strong to the fin-ich
Cause I eats me spin-ach
I'm Popeye the sailor man."

How many of us have grown watching 'The Popeye Show'? And how many parents have taken the help of popeye to make their kids eat spinach... :) One of my favourites in CN...


Was wondering what to do on my t shirt.. Could't decide on anything so finally went for the sailor man..



See you all soon :) Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...