Wednesday 27 June 2012

Heart of hearts..

This is a cute little project I did for my college Biju as he wanted to present something to his wife on their anniversary.
The heart is made of a simple arrangements of smaller hearts and outlined with tight coils.


The box is made of decorative handmade paper folded with simple folds. I have attached a small quilled flower to add flavor and added a ribbon to one end of the lid. And a small card where Biju can express his love to Hima. :)



Happy quilling :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...