Tuesday 2 August 2016

Layered stamping!

Hi, Friends!

It is time to share a new project this week and I recently spent on a huge crafty haul!! So there are many more posts to come on the way! Yay!!




Today I have made my first ever layering stamp card! This is the '' stamp set designed by 'Monica Das' and the stamp is from Konica's https://www.facebook.com/konica.konshttps://www.facebook.com/konica.kons. Be sure to checkout their page for lots and lots of awesome stamps that are completely designed by very own peoplTheTHe stamps come in 3 sizes and the one that I have used today is a 5X5 variation.
           
THere are 3 sizes of roses and I have used all 3 here. Not bad for a first try i guess . What do you think!
I have used Mememto inks for the card and mounted it onto a kraft CS. I think the kraft compliments the colors pretty well.
           
 Here are a couple more shots.





This is the stampset used:



Entering this card to the following challenges!


Country view challenges: Hot summer Days:

Incy Wincy Designs: Anything goes:



6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card, beautiful stamping and colours. It's perfect for my challenge theme of "hot summer days" theme over at Country View, thanks so much for joining us x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jane! What is summer without some flowers!!!
      Thank you so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. lovely card.. the layering looks perfect and gorgeous...

    love,
    konica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...