Wednesday 31 August 2016

#ReusewithKrafttime Day 1- Popsicle Bookmarks

Hey all!
It is Day 1 of my challenge and I am inspired! Looking forward to seeing all your creations too.

Here is what I have for today. I got these popsicle sticks from Itsy Bitsy, guess 4 years back and made some quilled bookmarks then, but after that it has been sadly ignored :(

So I took them out, stamped some small images and colored them using sketch pens. I then punched them out of 1" circle punch and adhered them to 2" scallop die cuts. Finally Added them on to the popsicles!

Here are the pics from my day #1 of " Use your Craft Stash" challenge






Here is what I created 4 years back.


Let me know how it is guys! And do play along with your friends.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...