Tuesday 9 August 2016

Leafy Summer Card

Hey there!!! A quick post to share one of the cards I made using a couple of leafy stamps. I have created a staggered layer card today. Here it is first!




I took a card base of 4X6 and then took 3 more peices of card stock that measured 3.5X5.5, 3X5, 2.5X4.5 and layered it on top of each other by placing them center aligned.

Then I repeatedly stamped two leaf stamps all over the 4 layers making sure to catch each layer. Then I carefully removed the layers and mounted it onto Black CS of coordinating sizes. This gave a staggered layering effect!

FOr the sentiment I have used Peek-a-boo Designs 'Chirping away' , Wishing you a sunny day stamp and adhered it using foam tapes.

Let me know how you guys liked it!

Entering it to the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday  :Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. I loved the use green on your card ,makes it look fresh !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That is a really lovely color! Thanks Pooja :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card - such fresh 'spring-y' colours!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, Best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...