Saturday 20 August 2016

O-Range!!! Colorful jewellery

Hi all!
I am sharing yet another handmade jewellery today. I have a bracelet , earring and a neckpiece to share, but they are for 3 different people and hence the difference in coordination. The first one is a thick cord type neckpiece which is bright orange in color and has matching beaded tones. It has a bit of funky look with all the danglers around. It could make a great set if you are pairing it up with a plain cotton saree!.


The next is a bracelet for a little one. I love the multi-color beads. They are so cool looking esp for kids.

The earring is a simple one with glass beads and pearls locking a dumbell in place. It looks  really cool when you wear it . Trust me!


Let me know what you think guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...