Monday 8 August 2016

Mommy to be!

Hi, Pals!
First up, wishing you a very happy friendship day and hope everyone had a great time. Today I am sharing a quick card that I made . I just randomly picked up a stamp set and went crazy with it. Here it is first.


I stamped the focal image on the centre of the card and added all the text sentiments around it to create a text background. The stamp set is from Craftscrappers owned by Konica Das! Do check out the wonderful and affordable collection that she has.

I have colored the entire focal image using plain color pencils. For the background I created a two tone background in pink and blue to help keep the gender surprise for the mommy. I have given random strokes to keep the background a bit uneven. I think I like this better than a clean one!!

Here is another closer look.


Here is the stampset that I have used.


Linking it to the beow challenges
1. Word Art Wednesday  :Anything goes
2. Paru's Card making challenges: FAMILY:
3. Love to create: Anything goes:

4: Incy Wincy: Anything goes

5. Sisters of Craft : Anything goes

Let me know how it turned out guys.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the challenge!! Beautiful colouring!!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Thanks for joining us Incy Wincy challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Thanks for joining us Incy Wincy challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time out to share your love! It helps so much for a beginner like me to get some feedback!! Please do link up your blog in the comments, I will love to drop by in
xoxoxo
Uma Iyer

Featured post

More than words - A Keepsake Pregnancy Journal

Hey there fellas! I know it has been a crazy long time since I wrote a post! Let me try to be more regular from here on :) One of the mo...